Gold-Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?)

Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?) Empty Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?)

Post by 【★IceCreamSnipe★】 Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:43 am

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?) Sonic3k_7
So, we all know this one of the best Sonic games out there (Sonic 2 is still better in my opinion than S3&K, tho), but are there are a lot of easter eggs in it? There is one i found out myself.  Surprised
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?) S3-other-dataselectimg2
Go to the data select, start a new file with any character. When i first discovered this easter egg, I was in Sonic-only mode.
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?) S3-bginfo-detailsimg8
Just go through Angel Island Zone, and find a rope.
Do the level select code (<<<>>>^^^) while on the rope then instead of pressing A, press B.
The music will suddenly get distorted and the game will instantly be in slow-motion.
Also, mashing the C button makes it go even slower and makes the game almost unplayable.
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles: Slow-motion easter egg (glitch?) 320px-AngelIslandZone
Keep holding the button, you will play sonic speed slowly. (insert mind-breaking here affraid )
You shouldn't play the game by mashing the C button repedeatly, as you can't really finish the game  that way on a real Megadrive and without save states. However, if you really wanna do a challenge, just do it! tongue
【★IceCreamSnipe★】
【★IceCreamSnipe★】
Admin

https://gold-gaming.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum